The Q4 Preparation Guide
Or simply do none of the above and hire eMedia Patch to help you out.
- Make sure all team members can be locked in should the urgent requests arrive
- Buy love: send gifts to the clients to be on their good terms. If your team needs an extension on an RFP response, then make sure to shell out big time.
- Buy a coffee drip (it’s essential that caffeine flows straight through your veins)
- Keep ad ops team in an office lockdown until Q1. Important: breaks are limited as well during this intense time.
- Buy boxes of vitamin C and Airborne to prevent cold/flu among team members. Run a tracking document to make sure everyone is properly “medicated” at all times.
- Have each member of the team manage an equal number of campaigns to avoid the possible resentment. Keep it up to 60 live campaigns per person. Beyond that, you may run into some form of a legal risk, but then again who knows.
- Fire interns, they want to ask questions and learn and grow as human beings. No time for that.
- Prepare for snow storms or any other natural disaster that could prevent commute. Ask team members to confirm their internet speed and quality of home owned computers ahead of time.